Deep Freezer, 99L, Silver Grey
Share this product on:
- Net capacity: 99Litres
- Power: 207 W
- Digital display panel
- LED Lamp
- Thick thermal insulation - To retain cold
- Unbreakable sliding glass door - To remain cold
- Cool pack - maintain cold during power cuts
- One basket
- Silver aluminium lining
- Step interior- bigger volume
- Turbo Freeze Function
- High voltage tolerance compressor - AC 180V-260V - for durability
- Compressor cooling fan in the compressor compartment for better performance & durability
- Outside condenser
- Gas type: R600a
- Product Dimensions (MM): 555 x 545 x 845
- Low noise
Warranty: 1 Year
|Model number||MCF100SG (SF125SG)|
|Refrigerator door type||Single|
Quick User Guide
- Remove the exterior and interior packing before using. It is necessary to leave 100 mm of space between the back and sides of the unit, which allows proper air circulation to cool the compressor.
- Place the unit directly on ground which prevents electrical shock which would occur when the electrical insulation of the unit becomes insufficient.
- Keep all ventilation openings of the unit clear of any obstruction.
- Connect the unit to power supply having the rated frequency and voltage indicated on the rating label. Use the correct power socket with 3 square pin holes.
- Turn the power ON, turn the temperature control knob to 3-4 position, check the indicator light, compressor and ventilating fan, after half an hour, temperature inside will cool down, which means the unit is working normally.
- Since it will be first time use, let the compressor operate for 2 to 3 hours before putting anything inside.